Do you want to join us on our mission to provide quality fashion to the Finnish people? Helsinki Outlet will be the place where attractive fashion brands unite in a new and memorable shopping experience. We now seek our Marketing Manager, with passion for fashion and sisu for a building brands.
Marketing Manager – of one brand for many brands
How do we tell Finland about the new, unique shopping experience that will soon be open in the Helsinki metropolitan area? Helsinki Outlet will be something brand new in Finland: a shopping village with a carefully selected collection of fashion brands, from outdoor sportswear to trendy design, all at great discount. Visiting Helsinki Outlet will be something different: a destination that connects the Finnish spirit with a delightful experience of quality garment – we call it FINNISH FASHION FUN.
Helsinki Outlet will open in autumn 2019, and we now seek our Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You will be overall responsible for all marketing activities and budget, and the day-to-day management of the marketing team. The 3 main objectives are:
1. Maximize sales and transactional value of the visitors at Helsinki Outlet
2. Optimize service and appearance
3. Maximize (quality) visitor numbers
Tasks and responsibilities
1. You will do the strategy
– You will create the strategic marketing plan with Fortus Retail
– You will set up marketing and communications plans with Fortus Retail
– You will make marketing budgets and do follow ups
2. You will manage the branding
– You will set and secure the Helsinki Outlet brand
– You will evaluate all internal and external communication
– You will manage advertising together with Fortus Retail
– You will do the in-centre signing
– You will do copywriting
3. You will be online and do social media
– You will do website maintenance and optimization
– You will manage web developers
– You will do SEO/SEA
– You will handle database management re. Loyalty scheme
– You will handle newsletters, content, set-up and sending
– You will develop social media channels
4. You will handle marketing activities
– You will implement the marketing and communication annual plan
– You will set up marketing retail calendar with CM/RM
– You will handle production of events and activities
– You will initiate and manage joint promotions
– You will evaluate events and activities with feedback retailers and centre KPI’s
– You will inform store managers and directors HQ regarding marketing activities
5. You will handle media and PR
– You will develop and handle the media strategy
– You will manage the media agency
– You will secure media planning
– You will advice on PR activities
6. You will handle tourism and city marketing
– You will develop and roll out the tourism plan, and attend city marketing meetings of the city of Helsinki, municipality, Vantaa and others.
Who are you?
You are self-motivated, flexible and have great sisu. You are a team-player who work hard towards results.
You have at least 3+ years experience from related fields, i.e. marketing/communications/strategy. You love communication and language in general – the Finnish language and the grammar are close to your heart, and you are comfortable with English. Other languages are a benefit.
Why join the Helsinki Outlet team?
We offer a permanent role with competitive salary. We value diversity and a good working environment. You will be part of building something from scratch, and see tangible results of your work.
Send your CV and application in English via email to Gerben Boomsma firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is February 11th 2019.