Do you want to join us on our mission to provide quality fashion to the Finnish people? Helsinki Outlet will be the place where attractive fashion brands unite in a new and memorable shopping experience. We now seek our Facility Manager, who loves to make things work.
Facility Manager – organizer with sisu
How do we create the new, unique shopping experience that will soon be open in the Helsinki metropolitan area, and make it thrive? Helsinki Outlet will be something brand new in Finland: a shopping village with a carefully selected collection of fashion brands brands, from outdoor sportswear to trendy design, all at great discounts. Visiting Helsinki Outlet will be something different: a destination that connects the Finnish spirit with a delightful experience of quality garment – we call it FINNISH FASHION FUN.
Helsinki Outlet will open in 2019, and we now seek our Facility Manager to our growing team. You will be overall responsible for the facility management of the outlet. The tasks consist of all activities which influence the optimal performance of the centre. The 3 main objectives are:
1. Maximize sales and transactional value of the visitors at Helsinki Outlet
2. Optimize service and appearance
3. Maximize visitor numbers
What will make Helsinki Outlet work
You will be vital in making the facilities work throughout the year, by:
– Setting up and implementing the facility annual plan
– Managing the security company
– Managing the cleaning company
– Managing the waste flows
– Managing the snow levels
– Managing the maintenance of landscaping
– Carrying out small maintenances
– Coordinating large maintenance, according to ten year plans
– Coordinating yearly controls of fire extinguishers, airco’s, lifts, etc.
– Doing the key-plan management
– Filing all maintenance works
– Handling the stock management of materials
– Initiating projects to deliver a better quality of the centre
– Supporting marketing events
– Handling Christmas lighting
Who are you?
You are self-motivated, flexible and with great sisu. You are a team-player, who work hard for results and care for work environment. You have at least 3+ years experience from related fields, i.e. facility management. You love organizing and planning and any problem to you is just a puzzle to be solved.
Why join the Helsinki Outlet team?
We offer a permanent role with competitive salary. We value diversity and a good working environment. You will be part of building something from scratch, and see tangible results of your work.
Send your CV and application in English via email to Gerben Boomsma email@example.com.
Application deadline is February 11th 2019.