Do you want to join us on our mission to provide quality fashion to the Finnish people? Helsinki Outlet will be the place where attractive fashion brands unite in a new and memorable shopping experience. We now seek our Digital Marketing Specialist, with passion for fashion and sisu for a digital world.
Digital Marketing Specialist – of a brand new brand
How do we tell Finland about the new, unique shopping experience that will soon be open in the Helsinki metropolitan area? Helsinki Outlet will be something brand new in Finland: a shopping village with a carefully selected collection of fashion brands, from outdoor sportswear to trendy design, all at great discounts. Visiting Helsinki Outlet will be something different: a destination that connects the Finnish spirit with a delightful experience of quality garment – we call it FINNISH FASHION FUN.
Helsinki Outlet will open in autumn 2019, and we now seek our Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. You will be responsible for the commercial management of the brand. Your tasks consists of all activities, which influence the optimal performance of the centre. The 3 main objectives are:
1. Maximize sales and transactional value of the visitors at Helsinki Outlet
2. Optimize service and appearance
3. Maximize visitor numbers
Your tasks and responsibilities
1. You will be online
– You will manage our website, webshop, social media channels and loyalty system
– You will secure identity, content and keep control of all platforms
– You will work with content management
– You will coordinate e-mail newsletters to Helsinki Outlet database
– You will secure web marketing objectives
– You will support all improvements in online communication
– You will analyse web statistics
– You will do daily operational management of web design agency
– You will do daily operational management of all transaction and shipments via web shot
– You will optimise design of the site
– You will optimise design and use of intranet
2. You will handle loyalty
– You will be the contact person regarding loyalty
– You will be the technical and commercial project manager
– You will analyse data
– You will set up campaigns and take care of rollout
– You will develop and produce all relevant POS material
– You will analyse statistics and constantly improve
3. You will manage the marketing intelligence
– You will coordinate the market research, visitor research, media monitoring and annual brand awareness test
– You will analyse data of all research reports and formulate recommendations for further improvement
4. You will handle in-center communication in combination with the Marketing Manager
– You will develop and produce all signings
– You will manage in-centre music
– You will manage the in-centre broadcasting system
– You will handle visual merchandising
– You will manage frames, flags, displays, stickers, etc.
5. You will handle retail
– You will support new store openings
– You will manage the intranet and do weekly reports
Who are you?
You are self-motivated, flexible and have great sisu. You are a team-player who work hard towards results.
You have at least 3+ years experience from related fields, i.e. Digital marketing/communications/content management. You love language in general – the Finnish language and the grammar are close to your heart, and you are comfortable with English. Other languages are also a benefit.
Why join the Helsinki Outlet team?
We offer a permanent role with competitive salary. We value diversity and a good working environment. You will be part of building something from scratch, and see tangible results of your work.
Send your CV and application in English via email to Gerben Boomsma firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is February 11th 2019.