HELSINKI OUTLET OPERATION
FORTUS IS THE DEVELOPER OF THE OUTLET IN HELSINKI
Fortus is the developer of Norwegian Outlet in Oslo. Norwegian Outlet is probably the most successful retail concept in Norway with a total growth of more than 100% over the past six years.
Average sales per m2 (GLA) in 2016 at approx. EUR 5.500 (excl. VAT)
In 2016 Norwegian Outlet opened the second Outlet Village near Stavanger, on the west coast of Norway. Phase II opened spring 2018.
In summer 2017 Norwegian Outlet opened Phase II, with 12 new stores and 2.350 m2 retail space in addition to 2.000 m2 storage space
In addition to Fortus, The Outlet project in Helsinki/Vantaa is backed by a group of reputable Norwegian investors, including W. Wilhelmsen, Arne Blystad, and Carl Erik Krefting.
Nordlett Oy is assisting Fortus as their local Finnish partner in local leasing.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
- Professional organization specialized in outlet operation
- A hands-on approach to all critical success factors
- Close relationship and regular communication with store owners
- Highly active in driving footfall to the stores
- Proven track record in building an outlet organization and creating a market from scratch
- Ambition to be the leading outlet operator in both the Nordic region and Northern Europe
Fortus: Ådne Søndrål, +47 9 225 6555, email@example.com
Nordlett Oy: Tuija Postari-Kivistö, +358 40 5191 424, firstname.lastname@example.org